Liscio integration

Originally from May 21, 2021 

Karbon now integrates with Liscio. Combine two best-of-breed solutions to deliver a seamless experience for your clients from the very first conversation, right through to the execution of their work. 

Karbon & Liscio integration

Integrating Karbon with Liscio creates a single shared database of your clients and their companies (in Liscio these are called Contacts and Accounts while in Karbon they are called People and Organizations).

If a new client contact or account is created in Liscio, it is automatically created in Karbon, and vice versa.  If a Contact or Account is updated in Liscio, the matching Person or Organization in Karbon is also updated. 

Your team can be assured they are always working with the most up-to-date client information, which saves time and reduces the possibility of error.

About Liscio

Liscio is dedicated to the craft of client experience. The right client experience speeds the exchange of data between firm and client, minimizes wasted motion, and creates raving fans. Liscio's secure platform achieves these goals by putting all of the tools that clients need to respond quickly right at their fingertips—including an all-in-one mobile app, automatic reminders, and even a mobile document scanner.  With all client communications and documents securely centralized in Liscio, it’s easy for staff to quickly see what is going on with each client’s account.

Okay all you current Liscio users! Share how you plan to leverage this integration in the comments below. Or, thinking about adding Liscio to your stack? What do you want to ask your fellow Karbon users about their experience?

I’m hopeful that version 2.0 of this integration will be deeply integrated with messages inside Karbon Triage, and Client Tasks in Karbon will be pushed to Liscio for notifications to clients.

@calebljenkins thanks for the feedback (great to see you on the Community by the way). Yes, first step of that was to expand the Karbon API. Great news that all of Contacts, Work and Work Schedules have been made available. Literally will have the option to get and put Notes on Timelines via the API in the upcoming release. This sets the stage for the V2 integration with Liscio to allow for movement of client conversations between the two applications.

Are there any updates on when the V2 integration will take place?

Are there any updates on when the V2 integration will take place?

Hi @Renna Joy Cortez nothing we can share yet, but wheels are turning...

@evanrnhall Thanks for the update.  Can’t wait to hear more once you are able to share!

Are there any updates on the next version between Karbon and Liscio?  We’re wanting to see Liscio messages populate into Triage to complete the workflow.  Is this still going to be a thing?  Thanks so much!

Are there any updates on the next version between Karbon and Liscio?  We’re wanting to see Liscio messages populate into Triage to complete the workflow.  Is this still going to be a thing?  Thanks so much!

Hi Lucy,

I believe there is work underway, but recommend reach you to Liscio on this one - they’re the creators and maintainers of the integration.

I have communicated with Liscio and they say they are waiting on Karbon and Karbon says they are waiting on Liscio. 

Dear Karbon and Liscio,

I pay too much money to both companies to be sitting here waiting to find out if anyone at either company cares about the customer experience.

Liscio has better secure communications and a more developed portal along with texting and digital signatures.  Karbon has excellent workflow features and triage.

Without integration I have to check Liscio every day and then I have to check Karbon every day.

I really do not believe that the people at either company are prioritizing this integration at the level that they should be, and, Liscio and Karbon are the companies that announced the integration.  We, the users did not.  

So Karbon needs to stop saying that they are waiting for Liscio and Liscio needs to stop saying that they are waiting for Karbon.  Your users are sitting here in the crossfire and that needs to end.  Your products either do what they say or they don’t.  You announced the integration. That makes you responsible for making sure that it happens and that it is a useful integration not just a glorified contact share that I could probably get with Zapier.

My attitude comes from having raised this issue to both companies for a long time and all I keep hearing is “soon come”.  Soon come needs to arrive.