Karbon Academy is open for learning!

The new Karbon Academy site is now open for everyone! Get inspired with an understanding of how Karbon helps you do more. 

Just click “Academy” from Karbon’s left hand nav bar and login via SSO with your Karbon credentials using the “Log in with any other email” option.

Academy is the home of our Certification program (if you were previously certified, your status will be reflected there soon). Certification is great for any user who needs a broad understanding of the app to solidify their knowledge. 

You will also find our Right For Me learning program, which offers more focused curriculum for folks who don’t need the full Certification experience.

We have a lot more in store throughout 2022 and beyond, so stay tuned to how Karbon Academy can guide you and your team to awesome outcomes. 

This look great and we’ll be looking at this and working through it with the team over time!

I am certified, but sometimes I feel like a need a refresher.  I can’t wait to try out the Right for me learning section.  I could use a refresher on Time and Budget.

I am certified, but sometimes I feel like a need a refresher.  I can’t wait to try out the Right for me learning section.  I could use a refresher on Time and Budget.

Exactly! Content will be there for you on demand 24/7 now. Refresh as needed!

To clarify: Right For Me uses the SAME content as Certification, just a more narrow subset of that content. BUT if someone completes Right For Me and then wants to do Certification, they’ll see previously completed lessons already marked as done (they are welcome to re-do if they like of course). Makes upskilling to full cert easy!

Time & Budgets material is not available yet, but is in development. Hopefully ready in July. It will be a large body of curriculum that helps guide choosing which parts of the Time & Budgets feature you should use based on your situation, and how to get setup.

I am not able to log in and all content is empty. How to solve that?

Mike

I was able to log in.  There is a quiz in the right for me section that helps Karbon determine which courses will benefit you the most. Maybe try logging out and logging back into the academy.  You will use the same credentials you use to log into Karbon.

I am not able to log in and all content is empty. How to solve that?

Mike

Hi Mike, sorry for the trouble. Please take a look at this and double check you’re clicking in the right spot: https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/6250278-logging-in-to-karbon-academy

If it’s still not working for you after that please email directly to troubleshoot evan@karbonhq.com 

Thanks. It works. 

I’m really looking forward to assigning training out to my team and tracking certification performance.