Faster contact bulk updating and registration for feature beta testing

A fast tracked way to add and update your contacts in bulk

You now have the ability to fast track updates to your contacts in bulk and add contacts in bulk for free with a two-step process.

To do so, navigate to Contacts via the main left menu. On the top right, select ‘Export/Import’ and select ‘Download Bulk Contact Update File’.

A screenshot of the Export/Import menu in Karbon. The cursor is hovering over 'Download Bulk Contact Update File'.

This will download an Excel spreadsheet containing your contacts’ information, ready for you to make your updates (includes detailed instructions about how to use the spreadsheet).

Once your updates are complete, navigate back to ‘Export/Import’ in Karbon and select ‘Upload Bulk Contact Update File’. A chatbot will instruct you to hand over your updated Excel file, and a Karbon team member will import your updated client data.

A reminder about features in beta

The growing Karbon product team is a hive of activity, working to provide you with strong and  innovative features and updates to Karbon.

To participate in the current and upcoming beta programs, you can register here:

Learn more about each of these exciting features on our recent roadmap webinar.

Nice!

Excellent !

Is anybody else getting this Bot start up every time they stop the timer? Or am I the only lucky one? 😅

I am very excited to try the bulk contact update feature.

Sweet! Can’t wait to try this!

Which type of user has permission to do this bulk export/upload? 

Looks good! Can you also include a column to indicate if a contact has any work items? I want to filter to the clients with work items so I can make sure they are all set up correctly.

Also… in the download the months all appear to be off by 1

Is anybody else getting this Bot start up every time they stop the timer? Or am I the only lucky one? 😅

Thanks Sam! We’ve switched this off for now;)

Looks good! Can you also include a column to indicate if a contact has any work items? I want to filter to the clients with work items so I can make sure they are all set up correctly.

Hi Mike! Please add ideas like this into the regular feature request area of Community. I’m sure we’ll get a lot of great ideas on this feature and it’s good to have them all in one place for all to see and discuss.

How do I get access to this feature? I only see Beta options for other features

How do I get access to this feature? I only see Beta options for other features

Hi Tara - the bulk import is available in app now. There’s a link in the original post to our support article. Please DM me with more details if that’s not what you meant and I’ll try to help. 

Register us for all beta test. Thanks.

Register us for all beta test. Thanks.

@MikeLiang you register yourself through the links above! 🙂

Thanks for reminder. Done that.

Mike

Which type of user has permission to do this bulk export/upload? 

Admin users only Terri. Great question! We’ll update the support article accordingly. 

Just wanted to let you all know that we have resolved the issue from yesterday with the bot for the bulk upload functionality, please let us know if any questions.  Thank you for your patience

This is amazing!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉