The when, how, and how much of client feedback

• 10 September 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

You can be the best accounting professional in the world, but if you don’t provide quality client service, your firm won’t be successful. The tricky answer to discover is: are you providing a high-level client experience at your firm?

That’s why you need client feedback.

I have found that many companies, in and out of the accounting industry, only request feedback at the end. But it’s also important to request feedback at several points in the journey to get the complete picture. This allows you to improve upon your services while you are providing them and show the client what your top priority is helping them.

When asking for feedback throughout, you do have to be careful that you are not spamming your clients by asking them for feedback too much. It’s a delicate line to balance, but I have found that as long as you limit how many times you question a single client, you will be okay.

I would love to hear what questions others have used to get feedback throughout the client relationship. Because while it is important to ask for feedback, it is equally important HOW you ask for feedback. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!