How to submit your Karbon feature idea

• 14 January 2022
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Luis Villegas and @Elma Kmetas - please create a Feature Idea post for your suggestions as this is what the product team monitor to get a sense of what features are most popular requests.

Was hoping that we could be provided with timestamps of when edits are made to comments or notes. Currently just see date/time of when it was created.

We use a document management system for workpapers etc, it would be great to be able to print all comments from a work item into a PDF.

Hi,

I’m suggesting, is it possible to link the Task Types to Work Types.

Say for an example, if I am on an internal job it is never billable.

Once I choose an Internal I should not have the option to choose any billable items.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

We use a document management system for workpapers etc, it would be great to be able to print all comments from a work item into a PDF.

This was recently announced for Client Requests 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

I’m suggesting, is it possible to link the Task Types to Work Types.

Say for an example, if I am on an internal job it is never billable.

Once I choose an Internal I should not have the option to choose any billable items.

Thank you!

Hi @Jezlie Arciga,

To create a feature idea request you need to click the link below and detail your idea 🙂

Then others can vote and comment on it:

https://community.karbonhq.com/topic/new?type=idea

Can you release an option to either restrict Standard Users from deleting contacts in Karbon and/or deploy the ability for Admins to recover a contact should this have been done in error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Jamie McGowan,

To create a feature idea request you need to click the link below and detail your idea 🙂

Then others can vote and comment on it:

https://community.karbonhq.com/topic/new?type=idea

A good idea would be to be able to add 2 time trackings at the same time. for example when you are working on a client and you just want to pause to do sth in another client’s file. we can just pause one timer, and start nother time tracking , when we finish, we stop the second and be able to continue with the other client, the first one. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

A good idea would be to be able to add 2 time trackings at the same time. for example when you are working on a client and you just want to pause to do sth in another client’s file. we can just pause one timer, and start nother time tracking , when we finish, we stop the second and be able to continue with the other client, the first one. 

Hi @Jona Kastrati,

I think this feature request exists, vote here 🙂

Other related requests as well:

I hope that helps