Question

PDF's hidden in emails

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Has anyone noticed recently that when adding PDF’s to an email in Karbon, they are setting hidden behind the toolbar? I noticed this happening last week. 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Yes, this has been happening at our firm too. I commented in a similar post last week. Hopefully this issue can be fixed!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Angelica Choppin !  Yep, same issue here.  When sending the email from the ‘Create New Email’ dropdown, the window seemed to have gotten smaller)or the menu options got bigger) so you have to close down or hide the menu by clicking on the menu carrot.  Annoying, but it seems to be solving.  

FYI - if you send the email from the ‘Draft’ screen under Triage, it’s a full window and doesn’t have this issue. 😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Angelica Choppin !  Yep, same issue here.  When sending the email from the ‘Create New Email’ dropdown, the window seemed to have gotten smaller)or the menu options got bigger) so you have to close down or hide the menu by clicking on the menu carrot.  Annoying, but it seems to be solving.  

FYI - if you send the email from the ‘Draft’ screen under Triage, it’s a full window and doesn’t have this issue. 😁

Hi Danny, I am glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, however, attachments still do not show for me when sending from a draft email 😕

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@naomi_paulson  That’s weird!  Sorry we couldn’t solve that one.