Solved

Notifications - a friend or a foe?

• 15 March 2023
  • 3 replies

While I have seen a lot of requests, discussions and questions regarding getting notifications here on Karbon, I think it’s high time we implement changes on the notification preferences each user has. Different users, different purposes of using Karbon.

I understand that the absence of the sound notification is to encourage deep work; however, on the other hand, other users depend on client submissions, or fast-paced email conversations with colleagues as deep work.

Bottom-line is, I think one way to achieve a win-win situation is to provide users the option to modify and set their preferred notification style -- one of which is adding an alert sound once a new item in the triage comes in.

Our dear developers might already have an update about this that I might have missed. Please enlighten me. Thanks so much! :)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 20 March 2023, 17:16

View original

3 replies

Hi @Aliesa Jackson . Thank you for the fast response! I have voted, and encouraged my teammates who support this plea to vote as well. Thank you for your service. Stay safe!

Hi @Khryzia Largo! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We truly value your thoughts!

At this time, this is not a feature. However, please vote here, if you wish to possibly see this in the future.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Great! You’re very welcome! @Khryzia Largo