Solved

Where is the To-Do List Feature in Karbon?

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello Karbon Community,

I've encountered a puzzling issue regarding the To-Do List feature. Despite watching videos and reading articles about how to use the To-Do List, I can't seem to find it anywhere within Karbon.

I was particularly excited about this feature when we were initially looking into getting Karbon, as it seemed like a powerful tool for task management. However, it's been challenging to utilize something that appears to be missing entirely from our platform.

I'm wondering if the To-Do List feature has been removed or if there's a specific setting that needs to be enabled for our company to access it. All the resources I've come across only explain how to use the feature without addressing where to find it or how to enable it.

Could someone please clarify if the To-Do List feature still exists in Karbon? If so, is there a specific step I need to take to enable it for our company?

Any guidance or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

icon

Best answer by Rebecca Williams 11 April 2024, 22:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @naomi_paulson - To-Do is a feature that’s being replaced with Assignments. If you’ve only setup Karbon recently, then you probably have Assignments, but older Karbon accounts still have To-Do unless they’ve requested an upgrade.

I’m not sure where additional features to Assignments fits into the Karbon roadmap or when existing customers will also have To-Do replaced with Assignments!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you, Rebecca, 

That was what I was thinking; however, I could not find anything about to-do lists being removed, only how to use them! Thank you for the clarity. I couldn’t find this change from to-do to assignments outlined anywhere.