Looking for some My Week process suggestions! We are pretty new to My Week, so as we start using it we’re encountering scenarios we hadn’t anticipated!
Key points of our processes:
- The Work Assignee for us stays consistent through the whole process of completing the piece of work
- Each piece of work generally has three people involved - a preparer, a reviewer, and a final senior review before the work is delivered to the client
- Some types of work will have a couple of touch points for the preparer and reviewer
- Current ownership of work is based on the status (e.g. Initial Preparation means the work is currently with the Preparer, when the status changes to Client Blocker it’s owned by our client success team to follow up on etc.)
Once a preparer has completed their first set of tasks, it makes sense for them to move the card into the Done bucket, but based on this page, a change in Status is not a trigger for a card to move back out of Done and into This Week. This means that if the status changes, it may get missed.
- Have the team move cards back into To Plan if there are additional tasks that will come back to them at a later date
- Have the team move cards to Next Week if there are additional tasks that will come back to them at a later date
- Keep moving them to Done but the team first check their work view which is filtered with the statuses they “own”, and do their work item planning into My Week using the Planned Week column to manually move it out of Done
- Something else???
Best answer by Rebecca WilliamsView original