Question

Undo in email

• 4 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

When writing an email in Karbon if I want to undo I usually press Ctrl+Z. However, if I accidently paste an image, this function doesn’t work to bring back what the image pasted over. Is there anyways to undo data that was deleted due to an image paste?

Ex. I selected my entire draft to copy, pressed Ctrl+C, but instead accidently pressed Ctrl+V, which pasted an image in it’s place. So I cannot seem to undo to get my entire email draft back. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Great question.. I have the same experience and no way that I can see to bring it back 🤔

@Aliesa Jackson does Karbon know why Ctrl+Z doesn’t work in Karbon if you accidentally paste an image in Email? 🙂

Thank you bringing this to my attention. I tested this and had the same experience. I will be reaching out to you both so that I can share with our Support team. Thanks again.

@SamG @Caroline WW 

If any other users are experiencing this, please reach out to support@karbonhq.com directly. Happy to help :)

Userlevel 1

Yes frustrating as i cant undo any text i paste from elsewhere into a karbon email.