Solved

Training for clients on Client Tasks

• 15 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Does anyone have or know of a publicly available video or training materials that can be provided to clients showing how to use/operate client tasks? There’s this page in the support knowledge base, but it’s written from the perspective of a Karbon user, not a client. I’d thought there was a video but I can’t find it!

https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/1524691-see-your-client-s-experience-of-client-tasks

icon

Best answer by Rebecca Williams 15 July 2022, 19:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I don’t think something like that exists… and the client app is changing, so I don’t think now is a good time to start using something like that either until the new client app is up and running.

When we implemented Karbon, we had virtually 100% client adoption with no warning or training. Are you having issues with clients having problems with it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@max thanks - hopefully when the portal is released they include some client-facing resources!

About 99.9% of our clients pick it up VERY easily, but that 0.1% are really struggling, and unfortunately those clients also seem to be ones that have additional employees who then also struggle. No worries - I’ll use myself as a test client and record it for them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

If you put in a feature idea, comment the link here and I will vote for it. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Voted.