Question

To-do-list Report

• 14 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I want to export the completed “to-do-list” for particular employees. 

Does Karbon provide such function?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Victor!

I played around with this and I don’t see an easy way to export to-dos at all. You may be able to contact Karbon support and ask for a file. In my experience, Karbon support has been really helpful in getting me information that I need.

Otherwise, Karbon does have a beta API to which any Karbon user can request access. I don’t know if the API exposes to-do information, but that’s one option that comes to mind that might be worth checking.

Is this a one-time thing or something you’ll need continuing into the future? If you think it’s something that should be generally available, drop it in the suggestion box on the right side of Karbon. They really pay attention and use submissions to make adjustments to the program.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I believe the To-Do List is going to be replaced with another feature soon.  Maybe this up-date will eliminate your problem and allow you to export this data easier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I believe the To-Do List is going to be replaced with another feature soon.  Maybe this up-date will eliminate your problem and allow you to export this data easier.

The “My Week” feature is in testing right now to replace the to-do list. As of right now, I don’t see any way to export data. I think putting in a feature request is a good way to make sure that Karbon knows you want this feature.

Does that help at all?