Question

Timesheet report by client and work

• 2 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I don’t use the Billing feature but need a report of time spent on a client (with ability to drill down on work) for a period of time i.e all hours spent on Client A for the month of Jan. I can only see how to do this by colleague? 

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Victoria Peters Yes, we are building a lot of dashboards in Power BI. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@davideigner good to know!  I have not given this the attention it needs yet.  Are you finding it to be a tool you go to regularly?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Alison_Janecic You can accomplish this with Intelligence. 

We build this dashboard in Power BI. The data is coming from Karbon (intelligence) and QuickBooks Online. 

You can filter the report with any data available, client, work type, team member, etc. dashboard in Power BI. The data is coming from Karbon (intelligence) and QuickBooks Online. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you Victoria, 

It helps a little :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Alison_Janecic 

Have you had a look at the Time & Budget tab for the Contact?  If I am understanding you correctly the information you are looking for is there, but you would have to look at each client individually.

You can expand to see who on the team recorded the actual hours and this portion of the tab can be downloaded.  Further down the page is a breakdown by colleague.

Hope that helps,

V