Question

Time & Budget at Client Group Level

• 22 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Looking to determine if anyone has further information on this old post I came across as it would be super helpful to have the ability to see Time & Budget information on the Time & Budget tab of the Client Group.

Aggregating Time Budgets at Client Group Level

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Looking to determine if anyone has further information on this old post I came across as it would be super helpful to have the ability to see Time & Budget information on the Time & Budget tab of the Client Group.

Aggregating Time Budgets at Client Group Level

I can’t see the post 😢

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Thanks @SamG for letting me know. Here is the text of the post:

We use client groups to setup our client relationships. For example, John and Jane Doe is the root level relationship, setup as client group. We then add members to the group for all of John and Jane's business entities (setup as organizations). For example, maybe they have an operating entity, a real estate holding entity, and then a family trust entity. All of these are setup as organizations and nested as members under the group.

It would be nice if you could aggregate time budget data to the client group level. This would allow for better capacity planning of time commitments our firm has committed to 1 relationship.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Gotcha, not within Karbon that I’m aware of yet..