Skip to main content

Does anyone have a solution to add text messaging into Karbon?  We would like to see client texts sent to our phones come into the triage just like email and be able to respond via Karbon.

Might be time to have another look 😉

I think there are a few fairly techy options but one that I have just implemented in my team that works fairly well is the utilisation of a app called Client Window.. This effectively allows you to manage a WhatsApp space for your business on web you can also have the responses forwarded to your emails meaning that WhatsApp messages will hit your triage.. You can also respond directly to the WhatsApp account from the email / Triage…

Little bit expensive but seems to do a pretty good job and like I say does not require any advanced app set up as some other forwarding solutions do..

@Luke Campbell Will the SMS pull directly into a Task and Work item in Karbon?  Or does it sit on the Timeline?

The other issue is we utilize a text line for client app access.  2 Way Verification is required.  VXT also did not offer a way to receive 10 digit lines for verification.    I added using microsoft a way for the texts to go to email and those are then linked in Karbon  by our admin staff.