🌡️ Temperature check: Social Networks in 2023

• 20 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Everyone, George from Karbon here 👋.

I’m conducting a little survey on how people are feeling about social networking - especially twitter and their plans for tweeting in 2023. If you have an account. I’d appreciate a vote in the 👉 poll 👈

If not, I’d still be interested to hear you take on the state of social networking, how twitter’s acquisition affects your plans (if at all) and what you’re planning for 2023 in the social space.

All the best.
G

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Voted! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Our big push for the coming year is to get our website updated to make it more interactive.  We also are planning email and blog pushes each month of the new year.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like people by and large are feeling unaffected by Twitter’s acquisition and subsequent changes to moderation policy. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like people by and large are feeling unaffected by Twitter’s acquisition and subsequent changes to moderation policy. 

It’s a fun show, but I think the people mostly impacted by the twitter upheaval are personalities that live and die by social media (news, politicians, etc.). I don’t see it impacting the working stiffs like us as much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m late to the party (just back from vacation).  Our firm was recently acquired and the new firm is ALL over social media.  I’m diggin it.  Looks like we are all in for 2023 as well.