Question

Team Agenda

• 30 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I was wondering if any one has any recommendations on how to manage a team agenda for team meetings in Karbon. A point where people can add items to talk about etc as they come to light??

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Megan There are a few ways to accomplish this.

• Create a work item with no due date, add a note for each standing meeting as they occur and at mention the team on it. They can add it to their My Week to locate and manage their talking points in the comments of the note. Make sure the title of the note upon creation is descriptive of the meeting for better search ability. (Date, purpose, etc.) You can’t edit the title of the note after it’s created.
  • Create a recurring work item with a task assigned person to add their talking points to in the comments of the task. Set the repeat settings to create work one or two cycles (or whatever is needed) in advance and the tasks, the day before the start date. Setting the repeat cycle like this helps capture changes if one person is added/removed without too much maintenance. 
  • Create a recurring work item for each person to capture their own talking points. You don’t have to create tasks unless you want to add one that reminds them how to use the work item and to add the notes to the comments of that task. Although that can be provided on the details tab as well. Then they can create a note on that timeline to capture their discussion items.

Tip: I would do any of the above using an internal client you create for meetings (unless its about a specific client then use the client) and not put the “client” as the colleague. This helps to retain any notes you might want or need to keep when a colleague is off boarded. When a colleague is off boarded, any work that has the colleague selected as the “client” will be deleted and not transferred in ownership to another colleague.