Question

Tagged on an email that is cleared from Triage

• 22 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I was tagged on an email from a colleague.  I want to keep track of any additional comments or conversations in that email.  It’s not related to a client it’s Karbon question.  If I clear that out of my Triage how will I be able to find that email later.  Is it only if another person adds a comment?

4 replies

i just recently had the same question. it will show up in your cleared Triage folder and it should show in your archive folder in your email.  I needed Karbon support to walk me through my personal email setup to include the archive folder.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Dan Yamamoto!

When you are tagged in an email in Karbon, this little notify switch is turned on by default. If you leave it as-is, you’ll get notified next time there is an email from the client or a comment from staff:

If you don’t want to stay in the loop, you can turn that switch off.

Does that help at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You can also add this to your My Week screen and you will be able to find it there until you clear it.  You can leave it in the current week or drag it to next week or assign to a future week if it is something you won’t need for a while.  You will still get notified in Triage if someone sends another email or a comment is left.  This allows you to clear it from your Triage, but still find it easily in My Week.  Be sure to use filters to help you narrow down your list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If I clear that out of my Triage how will I be able to find that email later.  Is it only if another person adds a comment?

You can either search for the email (it is sitting in your Cleared in Triage) or wait until another person adds a new comment or email reply on that thread, the thread will automatically show up in your Triage again.