Question

Sync to Xero XPM or Salesforce?

I am unsure if this is possible, but is there any way to sync the Karbon database of clients/contacts with Xero XPM or a Salesforce Database?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @barmfield - just incase you hadn’t seen it, we have a Contact Syncing integration in development at the moment. You can also sign up for beta access if you haven’t already - more details via the link below:

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @barmfield!

There are several ways to do this. Are you looking to migrate or do you want to continually keep them in sync?

If the former, I recommend exporting your contacts from the contacts page (top right corner on the contacts screen) and using that to create an import file to your target software.

If you’re looking to keep them in sync, I recommend using the API. There’s a web hook that will fire whenever a contact is created or updated. You can use a custom web function to serve as a web hook handler. This assumes your target software has an open API for adding and updating contact information.

An easier but more expensive option would be to use Zapier assuming your target software also integrates with Zapier.

I don’t know if that answers your question. Does any of that make sense?