Solved

Spam Emails not in Outlook

• 27 March 2023
  • 6 replies

I have noticed I have emails showing in my triage that are not showing in my outlook? I have check the spam/junk account and they don’t show there in outlook either.

Any idea where these have come from and why they would show in Karbon triage?

icon

Best answer by max 27 March 2023, 23:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Tasha Harding, welcome to the Karbon community! 😊
What you are describing doesn’t make sense.

I suggest you contact support, and they should be able to help you track down the issue.

My favorite way to get in touch with support is through chat from Karbon, but you can also email support@karbonhq.com.

You can also wait here and @Aliesa Jackson can get you connected, but it’s not the normal service channel so it may take a little longer. 😁

Thanks @max I will pop support an email.

Thank you!! @max 

Hi Tasha, I’d be happy to get you connected. Or have you already reached out to our Support team? Please let me know. @Tasha Harding 

Hi @Aliesa Jackson I have already been in touch with support they are looking into it, thank you

Awesome! @Tasha Harding 

Badge

We have come across something similar in email routing.

For us, we have a general email that is sent out to all of my accountants, but rather than getting the email with their name that they received in Outlook, they randomly get the emails of each other in their triages. We have had this happen twice, both time we reported it, both times from the same sender, but nothing could be found to be able to be fixed that I am aware of.

Did you end up with a resolution once you spoke with support? If so, would you be willing to share what was done? 

Thanks!!