Seeking Insights: Implementing Real-Time Feedback to Improve and Promote Our Services

• 15 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
  • Sr. Karbon Community Guide
  • 1143 replies

Hello everyone,

I'm exploring effective ways to gather real-time feedback from our clients to continuously improve their experience with us. Given that we update our systems and processes incrementally throughout the year, clients who interact with us annually may find these changes quite significant. My primary objectives are:

1. To capture genuine client feedback shortly after they've experienced our service. This feedback is crucial for understanding their perspective, especially considering the incremental changes we implement throughout the year.

2. To identify our promoters and detractors. This classification will help us tailor our follow-up actions more effectively. Specifically, we aim to:

• Engage with detractors to understand their concerns and rectify any issues, ensuring a better experience in the future.
    • Encourage promoters to help enhance our online reputation through positive reviews on Google and social media platforms.

I'm curious to learn from those who have systematically approached this. Some questions for the community:

• Have you implemented a system that triggers feedback requests post-service delivery? If so, how have you integrated it with your workflow with Karbon?
  • How do you manage the feedback? Do you create and assign notes in Karbon, or something else?
  • Have any of you worked with vendors who specialize in managing such feedback systems? What was your experience?

Our goal is not only to refine our services based on client feedback but also to use positive experiences to bolster our online presence. Any insights, experiences, or recommendations on how to effectively set up and manage such a system would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your input.

Thank you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!