Question

Searching the Triage on my phone

• 9 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

When looking through my triage on my phone I would like to be have to search a historical email sometimes. There is a way to do this on a browser, but I am not seeing the functionality on my phone. Am I missing something or is this not available?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Madeline Miller, that’s a great question.

The Karbon app is… minimalistic. I have heard rumors that there may be a team put together to enhance it’s functionality. The best way to get the developer’s attention is to find and vote for existing feature ideas, or add your own if it doesn’t exist already.

If you put in a feature idea, comment the link here and I will vote for it. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Madeline Miller it is super limited, which is one of the reasons I moved from using the Karbon app on my android phone to only accessing Karbon on my phone through the Android Chrome browser 🙂

I like this for two reasons:

1. I wanted to get away from Karbon notifications (but you could still use the app for that if you liked)
  2. It gives you almost 100% functionality that you have in the browser (if you toggle on Desktop site view mode)
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@SamG Thanks for the reply. That’s what I have been resorting to lately, it’s helpful to hear that someone else is too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I also just log into Karbon using my browser.  I have the site pinned to my phone screen so it functions just like an app.  Click the pinned website, log in, and off you go.  I find this works much better than using the app.  You have a lot more functionality.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Thanks for this tip - I just added this to by home screen!