Question

Search Emails doesn't find everything?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I thought that clicking Search, entering the search criteria, then clicking the Email tab would find all relevant emails, regardless of where the email was located (current triage, cleared, etc).  Apparently, this is not true?  How do I search for emails that have been cleared?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Nevermind, for some reason it seems there was one email that couldn’t be found when doing a search.  All others are being found whether cleared or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Stephen Roos! I’m glad it seems like you solved the issue, however even though your issue only involves one email, Karbon support (support@karbonhq.com) would probably still like to hear about it and track down what happened and why to make sure there isn’t a broader issue. They’ve been incredibly helpful and responsive when I contact them about little stuff like that.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Just a quick tip, when you are searching for something if you use the dash and a word you can exclude them from the search.  for example if you write in -google it will exclude all emails with google in them.  Works really well too!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I didn’t know that worked in Karbon!