Solved

Repeating Work Showing Blank

Userlevel 2
Badge

Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue:  I have a repeating work that shows up on my list of work for a client.  The issue is when I go into the POW, the Repeat field is blank.  It shows not repeat schedule.  Nor does it allow me to set up a repeating schedule.  I’m not sure what happened.  Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by leigh 5 July 2022, 21:50

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Susan Vigil Are you able to upload a screenshot of the repeat section?  This might be an issue that needs to go to Support, but a screenshot would probably help us and Support as well!

Userlevel 2
Badge
You will notice that the REPEATS field is blank.  Cannot click on it at all.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hmm okay, I would definitely take this to Support.  I wonder if you are running into some type of plan or security limitation?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have been working on this client for quite some time and this  POW has been around since the beginning of Karbon.  Strange.  I will submit to support.  Thank you @kylenecarse .

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

FYI @leigh 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Susan Vigil this has been reported to our product team and will be resolved on July 12, 2022. So sorry for the inconvenience.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you. @leigh 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@leigh is this a global resolution or is something being fixed in Susan’s account? A couple of people in our team have reported the same thing happened occasionally last week.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Rebecca Williams this solution will be for all Karbon customers, we will reach out after release tonight to ensure resolution

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@leigh thank you!!