Skip to main content

I have many recurring work items showing up in my week because they were set up to be created 6 months before the work started. I went in and edited this to have them be created only 2 weeks before work starts (so they should only be showing up 2 weeks before Jan 1), but they are still showing up in my week. Why??? This is so annoying.

Hi @Nick Foster, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

Is that the case with this same work item or with new ones that you have set up? I’m curious if it’s a situation where they won’t come out of your My Week once they are there, but they will not get added in the future?

It’s the same work item. I’m trying to clear out my week, but it seems that once an item is there, it’s there to stay. So incredibly frustrating.

Hello @Nick Foster 

in fact, once the element has been created, even if you modify it, it will remain until this period has elapsed.

what you need to do is delete the recurring job, and redo a recurring job with the dates you want.

Exactly the same thing happened to me when I first started using Karbon, but once I'd done it and understood it, it was immediately easier.