Solved

Recurring annual work - How to easily spot when offboarding a client?

• 29 June 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi everyone, 

I’ve come across this a few times and was hoping someone might know a better way of doing this. When I off-board a client, I also set end date to all their active work - pretty easy.

However, when I have an “annual” recurring work which has already been completed this year, I won’t see it in my “active work” list, so I need to dig through ALL work to figure out if I do have annual recurring work that I need to set end date to. How you dealt with this situation before and how did you do it?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

icon

Best answer by LD7E 29 June 2022, 13:03

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@AntoniyaB. 

When on the Customer work tab, Select Repeating Work from the drop down rather than All Work. This will then let you select each repeating schedule work item which you can then edit.

Make sure when you set the end date of a repeating schedule you make it is AFTER the date of the last work item you completed in the schedule or it will delete the completed work item.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@AntoniyaB.

When on the Customer work tab, Select Repeating Work from the drop down rather than All Work. This will then let you select each repeating schedule work item which you can then edit.

Make sure when you set the end date of a repeating schedule you make it is AFTER the date of the last work item you completed in the schedule or it will delete the completed work item.

Thank you, that’s great! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Another way to view it:

• Work page
  • Add filter for client
  • Add filter for repeats>yearly
  • Sort page to filter off completed work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19

It would be nice to have an option to archive a client so that all the communication stays visible but no work repeats and no automated emails go out.

If you put in a feature idea, comment the link here and I will vote for it. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@max there’s already a request! One of the few you haven’t yet voted on haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Voted. 😉

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thanks guys!  ☝👍

Userlevel 5
Badge +6