Question

Productivity Reporting

• 19 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

What is the best way to pull productivity reports from Karbon?

Is it only in the timesheet function this can be done?

Also, with charge out rates how they are defined by roles, I understand working out an average but with the rates varying so much, what do you suggest is best to ensure team members are meeting their KPI’s based on fees/charge out rates.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What is the best way to pull productivity reports from Karbon?

If you’re willing to invest in it, Karbon Practice Intelligence is great for this 🙂 heaps of flexible and customisable reporting through Power BI

Is it only in the timesheet function this can be done?

Directly from Karbon, yes, as far as I’m aware, this and some exports can be done from the Billing area, if you have access 🙂

Also, with charge out rates how they are defined by roles, I understand working out an average but with the rates varying so much, what do you suggest is best to ensure team members are meeting their KPI’s based on fees/charge out rates.

If I export something that doesn’t have the $ amount, I add a column (Amount) and a sheet (Rates). On the Rates sheet I have the roles listed and the $ amounts. In the Amount column I will make it a formula =[Minutes]*XLOOKUP([Role],[Rates Sheet: Role Column],[Rates Sheet: Rate Column])/60 or something similar

Does that help? 🙂