Question

Pin Karbon to Task Bar

Is there a way I can pin Karbon to my PC taskbar so that I can easily access it?  I am able to pin apps to task bar, but it doesn’t look like I have Karbon set up that way.  If this isn’t possible, this would be helpful, so that I don’t have to constantly log in.  Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Natalia Zacharin, welcome to the Karbon community!

There is no Karbon app for Windows right now, but I am not required to constantly log in. The webpage saves my login settings for at least a couple weeks at a time.

@leigh is this something your team could help troubleshoot with Natalia?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Natalia,

Will forward this on to our Support team to help with this for you, we will have suggestions for you to alleviate this issue

Leigh

Userlevel 1

Here’s a workaround for now for this:

You can have Karbon or any other website you use frequently to be installed as a desktop App.

To do so, open Microsoft Edge, then browse to the site in question.  Click on the three horizontal dots on the right of the browser, select 'Apps' then 'install this site as an app'.

This will then allow you to pin it to your taskbar and sit in your start menu(Like any other locally installed program).

You can do this for any website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Here’s a workaround for now for this:

You can have Karbon or any other website you use frequently to be installed as a desktop App.

To do so, open Microsoft Edge, then browse to the site in question.  Click on the three horizontal dots on the right of the browser, select 'Apps' then 'install this site as an app'.

This will then allow you to pin it to your taskbar and sit in your start menu(Like any other locally installed program).

You can do this for any website.

Thanks @Jordy Guillon!

Here’s a screenshot for the visual learners:

Edge