Question

Outlook Emails Intermittently Not Pushing to Karbon Triage

• 7 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

One of our team members is not receiving all of his emails from his Outlook inbox to the Karbon Triage and we can't work out why.

He has been receiving them just fine for quite a while and then recently noticed that there were a few emails from clients that have intermittently not been pushing across. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Nancy. Awesome question.  I’ve had that exact issue.  I’m pretty sure that this has happened before and is a known issue.  Maybe have a look to make sure that the attachments aren’t stopping it from being pushed through to Karbon. Hope that helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Craig Budgen , that’s interesting.  One of the emails did have an attachment but it was just a standard PDF so should have been fine. 

I flagged the issue with the Karbon team so I’ll just keep an eye on it and see if it keeps happening. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

It’s happened to me as well & it seems eventually they come through. It’s started happening again this afternoon.

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone. We are experiencing a similar thing on our side as well except items that we are clearing from Triage are not clearing from Outlook. How do we reach out to Karbon support?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Jeff Rudner, if you click on the Help & Feedback option on the Menu on the left side of the Dashboard there’s an option to chat with the team.  I find it really helpful if I’m stuck: