Opportunity: Part-time/flexible Contract work onboarding new Karbon firms

• 29 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey Karbon Community!

Joe Carufe here with the Professional Services team.  Karbon is looking for contract Karbon Experts with deep knowledge and experience using Karbon to partner with customers on their change management journey and teach them how to build processes in Karbon to optimize their firm’s efficiency. 

If the below sounds like something you’d be excited about then shoot me an email (joe@karbonhq.com) and we can have a chat. 

As a Karbon Expert, you will...

• Facilitate overview sessions of our customer’s Karbon setup and revise and/or update settings to best suit their needs

• Lead training utilizing the “See one, Do one, Teach one” method where you will show the client how to build a template in Karbon, guide and instruct the client on how to build one themselves, and ultimately help the client reach the point where they can teach others in their firms to do the same

• Maintain knowledge of and share best practices with our end users

About You

• Deep knowledge and experience using Karbon’s software required

• Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain subjects in an easy-to-understand way

• Consultative nature with a knack for optimizing processes for efficiency

Why Karbon?

• Opportunity to be part of building a global product

• Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team

• Flexible approach to work environment (we believe in trust and autonomy - we're not going to monitor how or where you work)

• Monthly payments for hours worked

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Joe, is this different than Tech ASP Paul McCarthy was heading up?

Userlevel 2

Great question!  Yes, this is different. This would be helping new customers build templates within the Karbon app (no APIs, Zapier, or deep technology experience needed).

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I know someone perfect for this.  I will let her know.