Question

Notes and My Week

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Two current issues with Notes and My Week:

• When creating a Note, there is no way to add it to My Week.
  • In My Week, the three dot menu button for an inactive Note gives a dropdown menu to move it in My Week; however, when you make a note active by clicking on it, that same exact three dot menu button gives the Add/Assign/Rename/Delete dropdown menu. It seems in My Week, those two menus should be merged, so that the menu options to move an item in My Week are also in the Add/Assign/Rename/Delete dropdown menu.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Jeremy Wells 

As a work around, when I want to add a note in My Week I create it on the My Week screen and add it to the Work/Contact from there.  Also, after the note is created you can add it to My Week using the menu bar on the side.  

I am also hoping to see it as an option when creating the note from any screen.

Hope that helps in the meantime.

V

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Jeremy Wells! Those are great points.

Two current issues with Notes and My Week:

• When creating a Note, there is no way to add it to My Week.

Go vote here:

• In My Week, the three dot menu button for an inactive Note gives a dropdown menu to move it in My Week; however, when you make a note active by clicking on it, that same exact three dot menu button gives the Add/Assign/Rename/Delete dropdown menu. It seems in My Week, those two menus should be merged, so that the menu options to move an item in My Week are also in the Add/Assign/Rename/Delete dropdown menu.

I have not seen anything related to the menus in My Week, and I agree that they are a little confusing. If you add a feature idea about merging them, link it here and I’ll vote for it. 😀

Does that help at all?