Question

New features and how to videos

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I love the development we are seeing in Karbon, its brilliant but i have a slight irritation. 

The time difference between being told a feature is live and the planned webinar on how to use it. 

Prime example is last night OneDrive went live, brilliant!! Been waiting on this and very pleased it’s here. when’s the webinar explaining it and how to use it? A WEEK later! Thats so irritating! 

Am i being unreasonable or do others which the resources were available on the day of release so that those of us eager and waiting can setup and implement immediately? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Here is the link to the OneDrive directions.  Would assume the OneDrive directions would be similar.

https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/6048144-manage-files-documents-on-work-items

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Johann Goree I tend to agree with @max on what I’ve heard regarding the webinars.

I think because this is a feature that adds to what we can do in Karbon and you have the choice to use it or not, vs replacing something that everyone has to use, might be why we see a timing difference between release and webinar.  

Because we have the choice, Karbon might be allowing us to basically test it in each of our firms ahead of the webinar, to allow for more meaningful Q&A at the end of the webinar.  

I feel like I saw good instructions on how to connect the OneDrive, but I cannot for the life of me remember where at the moment!  If I find it, I’ll link it here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Am i being unreasonable or do others which the resources were available on the day of release so that those of us eager and waiting can setup and implement immediately? 

Maybe, lol. 😉 However, I think you are on to something. I’m curious if Karbon has an explanation for this, but I have heard feedback to the opposite… that people were irritated that Karbon announces features but then they don’t launch until later. I’m not sure if Karbon is reacting to that here, or if there is another reason that Karbon delayed the webinar. Maybe someone else here knows.