Question

new API's to connect time in Karbon with other cloud apps

• 5 December 2021
  • 2 replies

We are currently using a cloud-based ERP solution to manage our time sheets, but would like to use Karbon instead to manage time sheets. however there seems to be no API allowing us to perform such operation. Can you please let me know when you plan to develop further API’s to allow greater automation with other apps.

Thank you

Christian

2 replies

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post and interests in our public API. I manage our global partnerships for Karbon which includes our direction with the API.

Currently, our API team is currently working on a backlog of items that will carry over into Q1 next year. Unfortunately, time tracking is not part of the list.

However, the good news is that we are ramping up and expanding our team to help expedite many of these important feature requests for next year. Barring any obstacles, I am targeting mid to late Q2 but could possibly be sooner.

FYI, we are planning to add a new section for release information within our Karbon Developers website (https://developers.karbonhq.com/) sometime in Q1. So I encourage you to continue to visit the site for updates. Also I’m happy to have you reach back out to me here as well.

I hope this helps.

Happy Holidays!
Jay Ridgeway

Thank you Jay for the update. We look forward to hearing more development news on the API side sometime next year.

Best regards

Christian