Solved

My wwek and Iphone app

• 12 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there anyway to move emails in the mobile app to my week?

icon

Best answer by David Perry 21 February 2022, 16:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hello @William Mertz! Welcome to the Karbon community. 😀

Right now there isn’t a way to move email to My Week through the mobile app. Karbon has been prioritizing other features right now, but I’ve heard that several mobile app upgrades are under consideration or in the planning phase.

Does that help at all?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@William Mertz Right now the app is meant only for Triage management.  I’m not sure what Karbon’s plans are for the future of the mobile app, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@William Mertz, just a suggestion here as a work around. 

Rather than use the actual app on your iPhone, you can save the Karbon website as an “app” and have the full Karbon functionality.  Here are some instructions: Save website on iPhone Homepage

This will then allow you to add an email to your my week. When viewing the mail this way, you have to click on the tab with the “i” in the circle, then select “plan for this week.”  This wasn’t obvious to me at first, as the screen is smaller on my iphone, but it’s there! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Definitely going to try that.  I am really starting to rely on the My Week, and this could be a great workaround.  Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@William Mertz, glad to help, and yes, I am relying on my week (with a few systems in place as a backup, as it does take some time to transition due to the recurring work items I have set up and the timing of tasks created in those recurring items).   Love it so far overall and where it’s headed!