Solved

My Client Wants to Access their Responses to Client Tasks

• 29 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

My client wants to be able to view his client task which relates to payroll and timesheets/hours.  He provides us in the comments the hours his staff has worked but wants to be able to go back and view his response.

Once the Work Item has been completed, does this mean that he can’t access that anymore?

I have created a test Work Item with Acme Corporation and noticed that when I communicate, the client doesn’t receive a new email with any additional comments.  Is this the norm?

icon

Best answer by max 29 November 2022, 16:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Thanks @max and @DianeK.  I found out about the client portal and this will definitely solve the clients’ request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

What @max Max has stated is correct.  The only way the client will be able to access past requests without reactivating the request is to create a portal login. We have this issue when a client checks off all their request task boxes but doesn’t complete the request. We have to go in and uncheck the boxes and reissue the request. If they have a portal login, they can access the last 100 requests.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Debbie Theobald, that’s a great question.

There’s a new “Login” portal feature that will allow your client to see the most recent 100 client requests and associated documents and comments.

Ordinarily, client requests are not accessible after the work is complete.

Here are some helpful articles:

Maybe that’s unhelpful. Let me know. 😀