Question

Multiple email addresses in one account

• 16 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m wondering when we will be able to have multiple email address to use in Karbon? My company has two divisions and we each have two email addresses. I know Karbon has talked about being able to manage several email boxes within one login, and I’m wondering when that is likely to happen?

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Jessie Johnson, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

You can use two email addresses in Karbon now! You should be able to send the information to Karbon support and they can add an additional “send from” address to your account. It’s possible that the different domains will present a problem, though. Every time I’ve added an additional “send from” address, it’s been from the same domain.

You will likely also need to do some email wizardry in your email system to have emails from one address redirected to a main address.

You will essentially end up with a default address and inbox where all your emails from both addresses land, and the option to send emails from different email addresses. Your firm may already have what I’m talking about set up.

Thank you @max! We will have a difference domain name since it’s two divisions of our company. I’m wondering how we can test this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Talk to Karbon support here:

They’ll be able to tell you if it’s possible and get it done if it’s an option.