Question

Modifying information in Contacts

• 16 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a way to customize the information on an organization contact.  I would like to add information such as whether the client is cash basis or accrual basis, etc.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You can add details in several different places.  You can always put things in the Description section at the top of the client’s details page.  This is a free space and can be used for any additional details you would like to add.

I would also explore the Accounting Details section.  You can add the EIN or SS# here.  The date business began, Date of Birth of a person etc.  There is another free space here that we use to list the Texas Franchise information.  All of this is in the Basic detail area.  If you go to the second area, you can add tax details.  This is where you can add Cash or Accrual.  see snip.

The Accounting area has so many places you can add additional details.  I would explore this area and see what works for you. You get to it from the details tab of the client - Account Details section (Third section Down) -  All Accounting Details (listed in Blue).  This is a link to all the sections you see below.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Diane