Solved

Mass Email

• 18 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to send out a mass email? We just got a new owner and we would like to be able to send out a letter to all of our clients all at once but we are not sure the best way to do this. 

icon

Best answer by max 18 October 2021, 19:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I don’t think that this is possible yet - and worth putting in a feature request.

We wanted to do something similar earlier this year and ended up sending out  a mailchimp to all our contacts.

Userlevel 1

What is a mailchimp?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Mailchimp is a separate app that we use to send bulk emails or generic emails.

Userlevel 1

Cool, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Morgan! Welcome to the Karbon community. :)

We use Zapier to connect Karbon contacts to our Mailchimp mailing lists. This way whenever a new contact is put in Karbon, they also get added to Mailchimp, which is the platform we use to send out mass mailings.

Have you looked at Zapier yet? You can use it to connect all kinds of other apps to karbon contacts information.

Here’s an instructional video about it:

https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/3063864-zapier-integration

Does that help at all?

Userlevel 1

I will have to look into that. I am going to send in a feature request because since we are all paying for this system I feel like it should be part of it. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I was very surprised to find that email to all or email to all in a client group is not a standard feature in Karbon, as it is standard in other accountancy practice management software.

I’ve read the workaround with MailChimp, the problem with MailChimp is that most of the emails will go into the clients' clutter or junk folder.

But when we send emails from Karbon, they come from are usual email address into their inbox.

Karbon this is an essential feature, please push it up the road map to the top.