Looking for a contractor to help with API across multiple platforms

• 14 August 2023
  • 7 replies

We are a quickly growing Bermuda based accounting firm, looking for a qualified and experienced contractor to help with API integrations across these platforms:  Karbon / Microsoft Bookings / GoProposal / Zapier / DocuSign / Mail Chimp / (Potentially Clickup)

Please contact jaylaka@abacus.bm 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Cross-posted here: 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Jaylaka Matthie I’d post this in the Tech ASP group as that is where the contractors are. I don’t think many of them roam the regular community.

Tagging in @Gonzalo Alvarez de Toledo @CarlaCaldwell @Automation n Stuff @ajtheaccountant who might be interested.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Jaylaka Matthie I’d post this in the Tech ASP group as that is where the contractors are. I don’t think many of them roam the regular community.

Tagging in @Gonzalo Alvarez de Toledo @CarlaCaldwell @Automation n Stuff @ajtheaccountant who might be interested.

@Paul McCarthy are these contractors third-parties (separate from the Karbon team)? In which case, why would they be in the Tech ASP group? I thought that was for firms with a Karbon Annual Service Plan (who would be utilising Karbon team for services). Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

@SamG They are in the group to provide support to the plan subscribers for any questions that arise, serve to perform semi-annual ‘techspert’ consultations for subscribers as needed and to provide independent service options to subscribers who are looking beyond DIY solutions for custom solutions. The Karbon Services team utilizes contractors (‘Karbon Experts’ & ‘Techsperts’) in quite a few ways with different services/plans.

Paul can you provide steps to post in the Tech ASP Group.

Hey @Jaylaka Matthie ! I bet this is something I could assist you with! 

Happy to jump on a call. Here is my Calendly Link 😀

Hey @Jaylaka Matthie ! I bet this is something I could assist you with! 

Happy to jump on a call. Here is my Calendly Link 😀

Thanks Anthony - Look forward to meeting with you!