Skip to main content
Question

Karbon Insert Table in Email

I have looked at some previous threads and noticed there were some old questions from 2 years ago requesting for the ability to create + insert tables into your emails in Karbon. I know Karbon community lets you create/insert a table, but I am struggling to find the same functionality within Karbon itself.

Is there a way to do so in Karbon yet?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Quynh Ngo,

No there isn’t in Karbon, you can paste tables from Excel/Word, does that help? 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I prefer screenshots to tables since there’s a little more control over how the table will look in the final email. Someone looking at an email table on their phone might have a hard time compared to a screenshot of a table. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I prefer screenshots to tables since there’s a little more control over how the table will look in the final email. Someone looking at an email table on their phone might have a hard time compared to a screenshot of a table. 

I agree! I love Greenshot for screenshots, but I use Microsoft’s Paste as Picture for copying a table from Excel to Word 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I’ll have to check out Greenshot. I love ShareX (Windows only). It takes a little setup, but produces some excellent results.