Question

Karbon Email Signature

• 13 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I was trying to add an email signature in Karbon with some images on it to make the signature fancy and look more professional.

However, I noticed that some of our clients whenever they are receiving my email, most of the images on the signature are not showing or even just a box with no image on it. 

I also find it complicated to paste or create a graphical email signature in Karbon compare to Outlook. 

Anyone who has a workaround or having the same issues? 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Miya!

Welcome to the community. There’s a great article about email signatures in Karbon Help.

Link: Karbon Email Signatures

I personally found the best situation to be to import my signature from Office365. It came across exactly has I had it in Outlook. The one problem with this is that if you have a signature that you like in Outlook, it’s not necessarily connected to Office365 to download and import.

I’ve also worked with some of our staff to get their signatures right. It sounds like maybe you are copying and pasting in a picture. Have you tried to use the upload tool instead? Screenshot below:

I have not had problems when using the upload image button.

Is any of that helpful?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We also had an issue with this and we contacted Karbon using the chat feature and they went in and fixed it for us.  Have your tried reaching out for help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Miya!

I created our signatures in Google Docs, imported each individually into our Gmail signature, then imported our Gmail signatures in to Karbon. Works very well and the signature details can be copied and pasted. I’ve noticed just a few times that when a customer replies our signature looks weird, but for the most part they look just as intended in Gmail.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi Miya!

Welcome to the community. There’s a great article about email signatures in Karbon Help.

Link: Karbon Email Signatures

I personally found the best situation to be to import my signature from Office365. It came across exactly has I had it in Outlook. The one problem with this is that if you have a signature that you like in Outlook, it’s not necessarily connected to Office365 to download and import.

I’ve also worked with some of our staff to get their signatures right. It sounds like maybe you are copying and pasting in a picture. Have you tried to use the upload tool instead? Screenshot below:

I have not had problems when using the upload image button.

Is any of that helpful?

Hi Max, 

Thank you for sending this. Appreciate it. I think I am still having trouble using the ‘upload image’ button since there are like 4 images that need to be added to our email signature.

Here’s a sample snapshot: 

If the above suggestions won’t work perhaps I will try to reach out to Karbon. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

We also had an issue with this and we contacted Karbon using the chat feature and they went in and fixed it for us.  Have your tried reaching out for help?

Didn’t realize Karbon can also get in and fix our email signatures. Will try this out. Thanks Diane! 

If you are using Office 365 this is a great product to administer & standardize email signatures across your whole organization:

https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/

It adds the signature(s) you set up to every outgoing message, so you just remove signatures from Karbon, Outlook, mobile apps, etc. and it adds the same signature regardless of where you send it from. It also pulls data like name, address, phone, etc. from the user info in 365 so when you update it there it auto updates the signature. 

They have a free trial and it was not difficult to set up and get going, highly recommend it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I changed the email signature in office 365 online outlook, but when I re-import in karbon, the old ones are still there? Anyone to help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Miya!

I created our signatures in Google Docs, imported each individually into our Gmail signature, then imported our Gmail signatures in to Karbon. Works very well and the signature details can be copied and pasted. I’ve noticed just a few times that when a customer replies our signature looks weird, but for the most part they look just as intended in Gmail.

This is exactly what I was coming here to say.  We did the same