Solved

Karbon client emails

• 11 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to only send a client request email without any client tasks? I have a lot of clients who won’t want another login/code and would much prefer to just provide information to an email.

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by max 11 September 2023, 18:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Diana Burrows,

There is a new feature called Email Task - would that help? 🙂

Unfortunately not, I’m hoping to send out requests (to multiple clients) at the start of each new BAS period to request bank statements ect. So I would like it as automated as possible, the new feature doesn’t seem capable of this. 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Is it possible to only send a client request email without any client tasks? I have a lot of clients who won’t want another login/code and would much prefer to just provide information to an email.

Thank you 

Hi @Diana Burrows, when you send client tasks, clients are not required to use a code or login to submit documents. It’s a one-click access system where they can click once on the task to get to the secure portal.

Additionally, your clients could just reply back to your client task email without even clicking on any of the tasks. You can change the wording in your client request to say something like, “Please reply to this email with the information listed blow.” Since you can schedule client requests to go out automatically, you could make the whole system automatic on your end and frictionless for your clients.

I’m not sure if that helps.