Items not appearing in Triage when they should, coming in days later

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15
  • Sr. Karbon Community Guide
  • 825 replies

Has anybody else experienced this recently?

I've contacted support who are going to look into it, but wondered if others have experienced the same (and can provide more data points to support and engineering).

Email 1:

An email I turned Notify me On a few weeks ago. New responses were coming into my Triage for me to review and clear. On Monday I noticed the item was in my Triage, but there were new responses that had not come into my Triage before Monday, even though I'd cleared Triage (completely since those replies)

Email 2:

I was mentioned in an email conversation on Monday and cleared it.

On Tuesday morning there was an email response on the conversation and the item didn't come into my Triage.

On Wednesday morning my Triage, which had been 0 unread, changed to 1, but I didn't have a new item at the top of my Triage, I scrolled down and saw an unread item from Tuesday, that had only just appeared 🤔

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

hi @SamG! While this hasn’t happened to me recently, this has happened in the past with a new email randomly showing up buried a bit in my triage and emails not all filtering in as expected. I was never able to pinpoint on my end what was causing the issue and always had to reach out to support for assistance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thanks @Kim Clemmer, curious!