Question

IT support Company

• 19 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

This is not relevant to Karbon. But just want to see if any my peer firms (with 8-12 staff) have any recommendation of a good/cost-effective Managed IT service supplier to recommend? We are based in Sydney Australia. My main needs are:

• Procurement and management of IT equipment, mainly are laptops (if at a corporate discounted price, or leasing term, it will be better)
  • Support to setup new laptop for new employees and remove content for leaving employees etc. Support to setup the new employee’s office 365 account and access to office 365,/MS Team
  • IT guru/support when we have a service needs, e.g., when we need to realise some new feature with MS 365, MS Team, app connector etc., they can provide solution and implementation
  • All other security and consistency in securitiy and IT policy measures

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

We use a local firm and really like them. I don’t know where you are located geographically or what your budget is, but you can check them out here: https://www.radius180.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@MikeLiang Fresh Method is popular, noting it’s mostly remote support that is provided. Definitely assist with:

• Support to setup new laptop for new employees and remove content for leaving employees etc. Support to setup the new employee’s office 365 account and access to office 365,/MS Team
  • IT guru/support when we have a service needs, e.g., when we need to realise some new feature with MS 365, MS Team, app connector etc., they can provide solution and implementation
  • All other security and consistency in securitiy and IT policy measures
Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thank you Sam. I will get in touch with them.

Any referral benefits?:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Not that I'm aware of 🙂