Question

Is there a way to send the client request without the checklist?

• 6 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if there were any methods or workarounds to sending client request emails without the checklist to a client. This would help my company in automating some emails without the need of working around a checklist.

At the moment, for our client request “notifications”, we have developed a temporary workaround where we send the request as an email notifying that whatever they have done has been successful, and they can check off the checklist stating they have seen the email. Either way though, an automator has already been set up to complete the work once this notification has been sent out.

So to recap, I wanted to ask:

1. Can I schedule and send an automated email in a work template without a checklist?
  2. Is there some way I can use Karbon to send out quarterly “newsletters” automatically? Perhaps within a work template?
  3. In a client request email, is it possible I can embed an image into the body by any chance (not as an attachment, but the image is loaded in the email body)

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Quynh Ngo,

I believe the answers are all no 

1. Only Client Request emails can be automated at this time

2. Can you explain more what you would send, who you would send it to and when/how you would update it before it was sent?

3. The only images that can be embedded in the email are from your email signature, as set in your personal settings

Does that help? 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Re 1. You can vote for this:

https://community.karbonhq.com/ideas/client-announcements-client-email-automation-without-tasks-1664