Question

Is there a Beta Version for Google DMS

• 24 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I know there was a beta for Slack, and so I was hoping there is one for Google Drive, which would really help streamline things. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Tom,

I heard there was something for Slack, but I’m not sure if it was shelved in favor of getting billing and payments shipped.

As for Google DMS, I do not believe it is in active development (unless that is changing as billing and payments is getting wrapped up). And I’m not sure what the future roadmap looks like anymore. I’m interested to hear an update from Karbon. 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Any updates on google development? Can the Kabob dev team post here on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I’m not part of Karbon, but here’s what I’ve heard: 😁

As far as I know there’s nothing moving on the Google Drive integration. Billing and payments are top priority and ancillary projects like QBO sync, etc.

They should be wrapping up billing and payments soon, and then providing an updated roadmap for other features.

Userlevel 2
Badge

its been half a year, can we get some forward movement or some timeline on this integration???

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Please, let’s get this done.  I acknowledge that most tax preparers are on MS Sharepoint/OneDrive, but I prefer Google Drive for its API etc.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Any chance of this happening in QTR 3?

Hi everyone - i’ve now created a feature idea in relation to this and link below. I’d strongly encourage everyone in this thread (and any colleagues) to upvote the idea in the hope of bumping up the priority for the product team. It currently appears we would need >50 votes for this to get traction.