Question

Individual Tasks

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

New to Karbon.  It is pretty intuitive thus far although I am wondering if there is a way to see the individual items due for each day in the kanban view?  I can see when the full work item is due, which is 2 weeks from now, but I would like to be able to see the daily items.  Is there a particular filter or view to achieve this?

Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Summer Thorn, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

The To-Do or Assignments (Assignments is superseding To-Do and some people have one or the other, but they function similarly) is the most granular view of your tasks. Kanban is focused on the work.

One thing you could do is use automations to move the due date of the work when the work changes hands. This is particularly more useful now that we have a deadline option, which can serve as the “hard” due date.

You may also enjoy digging into MyWeek, which has a more granular view.

Userlevel 1

So both of those options still only show the entire project.  For example, if I have April close going on, I know the entire process is due the 15th, but there are daily milestones I have for my team to ensure that happens.  I can’t see on a daily basis what tasks are due that day.  

I do have different due dates for different stages of close, but this is not showing on the calendar or in assignments.  Both show the entire work item and the work item due date.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Try these steps.

If a task is assigned to you, it should show up in your list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@max I don’t think @Summer Thorn will have To-do, being a new Karbon user.

Summer probably has Assignments.. which unfortunately, is a half-baked replacement for To-do (which was also half-baked in the ways Assignments isn’t 😢)

My Week and the Work overview (appears when you click a Work item in My Week) is probably your only option at this time to see which Work items have tasks assigned to you and whether they are overdue.

My Week

Work Overview