Question

How to assign to a colleague a client task? Is it possible?

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to assign a client task to my colleague instead to the client? I have some request to my client but my Manager had already the access online on it. Instead of making emails monthly I just want to use the client task to make automate and have the checklist what are already provided. Is it possible?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Cherie Coscosย , welcome to the Karbon community! ๐Ÿ˜

We have this situation with many of our clients, but weโ€™ve simply removed the client request and use a standard task instead. Is there a reason you want to use a client request when you already have access to the documents? I may be misunderstanding your question. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello @max, thank you. Actually I donโ€™t have the documents. I need to request it monthly, at first I requested it to our client and on the following month our client give all the access to my client manager so that I will request the documents to my client manager directly instead to the client. I just want to continue to use the client request to have the checklist also and It is connected to my monthly task. But if it is not possible, it is okay. I will just use the standard task for that. Thank you so much.๐Ÿ˜Š

ย