Solved

How do I find specifics around what Karbon can/can't do?

• 3 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

How do I find specifics around what Karbon can/can’t do?

icon

Best answer by DianeK 4 August 2021, 16:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

There is lots of great content on the Karbon Support site at https://help.karbonhq.com/en/. You can search on the site for any related articles or frequently asked questions on that topic.

You can also do a search within Karbon using the Help & Feedback tab in your lower left portion of the Tool Bar.  They give you general search areas or you can type a specific question and it will give you several suggested articles to read.

If you can't get your answer on the support site, you can always chat with a live agent by going to Help & Feedback.  At the bottom of that page is “Still can't find what you need”.  Click on this to start a live chat or you can email support@karbonhq.com.  The chat feature is super helpful and they provide answers very quickly.  This is one of my favorite features on Karbon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Brooks! Can you give me a little more detail?

Are you looking for technical specifications or use cases, or something else?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I love Karbon Support and the content that Karbon puts out - articles and webinars as amazing resources and logging in to see the New Release pop up is a good day.

I am also all about Trial & Error.  I have learned so much by just trying it out or seeing what my team is doing.