Skip to main content

I’m looking for the best way to stay on top of everything in Karbon through my mobile phone. Is there a dedicated Karbon app for this? I recently downloaded the Karbon app, but it feels quite limited compared to the desktop version. It’s not showing everything I need, like my tasks for today and the week. I also want to receive notifications from Karbon directly on my phone so I can stay updated in real-time on my work. How can I achieve this? Any tips or best practices for managing Karbon on the go would be greatly appreciated!

This should clearly convey your question and the issues you’re encountering to the Karbon community.

@Jason Malabute unfortunately, the Karbon app that only shows Triage is the best there is at the moment! There are quite a few requests for features to add to the app that would make it better so search for those and upvote/add comments.

Here’s a few:

https://community.karbonhq.com/ideas/my%2Dweek%2Dand%2Dthe%2Dkarbon%2Dapp%2D1286

I think some users add a shortcut to the Karbon website on their phone and use it that way, although I’m not sure how difficult it is to use on a small screen!